Electrical insulating materials from KREMPEL. Complex products for highly-demanding requirements.
The insulation system is the deciding factor when it comes to the functioning and useful life of high-voltage machines, oil transformers, dry transformers and motors. For this central electrical-engineering problem, the KREMPEL-GROUP supplies a variety of different electrical insulation materials - and all from a single source.
KREMPEL'S wide-ranging product portfolio includes electrical insulation materials for:
We offer a wide variety of solutions as well as the electrical insulation material appropriate to your special electrical engineering problems:
- Presspaper & Pressboard
- Flexible Multi-layer Insulation Materials
- Prepregs Insulation Materials
- Mica Products
- Flexible Electrically Conductive Surface Materials
- Side and Top Ripple Springs
- Slot wedges
- Glas-Fibre-Reinforced Plastic Sheets
- Glas-Fibre-Reinforced Pultruded Plastic Profiles
- Insulation Sleevings, Tapes and Cords
- KAPTON® and NOMEX® Materials (Nomex® B-stage)
Visit us at COMPOSITES EUROPE at Stand A27 in Hall 6; our composites specialists look forward to meeting you.
Meet the ANGLO-KREMPEL team at Advanced Engineering
Birmingham | Stand K140 | 1-2 November 2017
Visit us at Stand A-2306 , 06. - 09. September 2017 and allow us to provide technical solutions for your projects.