- Intelligent engineering
- High-quality PREPREG material
- Efficient manufacturing concepts
- Latest lightweight production
FROM DESIGN TO THE COMPONENT
Come fly with us! Experience the modular process with the best performance.
Krempel supports you in a multitude of ways when developing components for state-of-the-art UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). We place our perfected manufacturing technology at your disposal as a development framework for your individual project, based on the PREPEG construction method − which is far superior in many aspects to conventional wet lamination technology. Krempel has the capability to seamlessly map out the complete process chain for you: from the requirements analysis and material selection to the manufacturing concept for efficient production. Our manufacturing capacity includes prototype construction as well as small and large batch production runs. Everything is possible.
- Component design
- Material development and selection
- Integrated project management
- Time-saving manufacturing concepts
- Cutting-edge component manufacturing
- Use of most innovative actuators
SUPERIOR APPLICATION OF TECHNOLOGY
We have re-thought from scratch the manufacturing of components and surfaces in hard shell and sandwich construction. Based on a completely integrated application of technology which includes layer structure development, hardness concepts, SMC, forming technology, injection moulding and tool construction. Benefit from reductions in weight of more than 10%, a minimisation of layer tolerances and the significant reduction of manufacturing times compared to conventional wet lamination technology. We exploit all potential.
The participating Krempel operational departments and locations are certified in accordance with EN 9100 and IATF 16949.
Make Krempel your technology partner and put your trust in an international company with more than 150 years of practical experience. Our approach is customised, solution-oriented and based on partnership. Challenge us – we look forward to receiving your inquiry.
- Weight reduction due to Prepreg technology (> 10%)
- Material substitution without loss of function
- High-precision laying process
- Complex geometries in structural design
- Integration of functional elements
- Reduction of production times
- Alternative tooling concepts