The insulation system is the deciding factor when it comes to the functioning and useful life of high-voltage machines, oil transformers, dry transformers and motors. For this central electrical-engineering problem, Krempel supplies a variety of different electrical insulation materials - and all from a single source.
- Presspaper & Pressboard
- Flexible Multi-layer Insulation Materials
- Prepregs Insulation Materials
- Mica Products
- Flexible Electrically Conductive Surface Materials
- Side and Top Ripple Springs
- Slot wedges
- Glas-Fibre-Reinforced Plastic Sheets
- Glas-Fibre-Reinforced Pultruded Plastic Profiles
- Insulation Sleevings, Tapes and Cords
- KAPTON® and NOMEX® Materials (Nomex® B-stage)
Visit us at COMPOSITES EUROPE at Stand E20 in Hall 7; our composites specialists look forward to meeting you.
Meet us and learn more about enhanced insulation papers for power and distribution transformers. Our experts will give you a deep insight into ... read more
ZVEI is among the most important industrial associations in Germany. The association is subdivided into 26 specialist associations and represents the economic, technological and environmental-political interests of the German electronics industry at international Level.