Electrical insulating materials from KREMPEL. Complex products for highly-demanding requirements.
The insulation system is the deciding factor when it comes to the functioning and useful life of high-voltage machines, oil transformers, dry transformers and motors. For this central electrical-engineering problem, the KREMPEL-GROUP supplies a variety of different electrical insulation materials - and all from a single source.
KREMPEL'S wide-ranging product portfolio includes electrical insulation materials for:
We offer a wide variety of solutions as well as the electrical insulation material appropriate to your special electrical engineering problems:
- Presspaper & Pressboard
- Flexible Multi-layer Insulation Materials
- Prepregs Insulation Materials
- Mica Products
- Flexible Electrically Conductive Surface Materials
- Side and Top Ripple Springs
- Slot wedges
- Glas-Fibre-Reinforced Plastic Sheets
- Glas-Fibre-Reinforced Pultruded Plastic Profiles
- Insulation Sleevings, Tapes and Cords
- KAPTON® and NOMEX® Materials (Nomex® B-stage)
We are member of the Central Association of the Electrical Engineering and Electronics Industry
ZVEI is among the most important industrial associations in Germany. The association is subdivided into 26 specialist associations and represents the economic, technological and environmental-political interests of the German electronics industry at international Level.